dōTERRA Precious Florals Collection (Limited Edition)
This collection allows you to experiment, mix and match, and layer these captivating essential oils so you can complement your mood on any occasion.
The doTERRA Precious Florals Collection includes five 4mL roll-on bottles of the most alluring essential oils available.
Each is blended with Fractionated Coconut Oil and has a beautiful aroma to wear singularly or layered with other floral oils.
- Rose Touch - Roses are widely considered the most beautiful flowers in the world. This flower is an integral part of countless stories, legends, myths, and legacies. The sweet floral aroma of Rose Touch is the quintessence of romance.
- doTERRA Rose Touch Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut) Oil, Rosa damascena (Rose) Flower Oil
- Jasmine Touch - Jasmine is a very famous night flower with a strong and pleasing aroma, often associated with fascination and love.
- doTERRA Jasmine Touch Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut) Oil, Jasminum grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Extract
- Neroli Touch - The Neroli flower essential oil is produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree. Neroli Touch has an uplifting, inviting aroma.
- doTERRA Neroli Touch Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut) Oil, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil
- Magnolia Touch - The Magnolia flower is representative of the beauty encompassing femininity and gentleness. Magnolia Touch has a heavenly, inspiring aroma.
- doTERRA Magnolia Touch Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut) Oil, Michelia alba (Magnolia) Flower Oil
- Blue Lotus Touch - The Blue Lotus flower represents long life, health, honor and good luck. Blue Lotus Touch provides a blissful sensation.
doTERRA Blue Lotus Touch Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (Fractionated Coconut) Oil, Nymphaea caerulea (Blue Lotus) Flower Extract
Directions for Use
For topical use only.
Apply to desired area as needed. No dilution required.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.