Basil Ocimum basilicum
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Helps to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy.
- Provides a sense of alertness and feelings of calmness when diffused.
Aromatic DescriptionWarm, spicy, herbal
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main ConstituentsLinalool, eucalyptol
- Diffuse to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Combine with Geranium and Wild Orange essential oils, for an uplifting aromatic massage.
- Add to your favorite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.