Bubblebubs Candies Pack of 3 - Marshmellow, Teeny Dinos and Icy Mint
Bubblebubs - Minky Candie - Pack of 3
All in Two Multi Award Winning Complete Nappy
- Marshmellow Minky
- Teeny Dinosaurs Minky
- Icy Mint Minky
- 3 x One Size Fits Most Candie Shell in Minky
- 3 x 2 layer snap in trifold
- 3 x 3 layer lay in booster
Candies One Size (All in Two) Nappies
Designed to grow with your baby - One Sized fitting from 4kgs to 15kgs
- Part 1 - Candie Shell
- Outer of super soft minky or PUL and inner of smooth suede cloth
- Super Soft Minky is a fluffy pile
- PUL is a smooth fabric
- neither Minky or PUL is hotter, colder, or longer lasting basically its just fashion, there are no functionality differences
- Side Snapping giving a great fit around legs and waist
- If aired out between uses, the covers can be used multiple times during a day
- Can be used with Snap in Bamboo Night Booster Set
- Part 2 - Trifold and Booster
- The snap in 2 layer Tri-fold has a suede cloth panel in the centre which helps keep your baby dry.
- There is an additional 3 layer lay in booster
- The booster can be folded in half and positioned exactly where it is needed
- The booster set is made from 500gsm bamboo fleece giving 9-12 layers of super thick bamboo, which is super thirsty.
The fabrics used in Bubblebub nappies are custom milled to the highest standards offering you quality that is second to none.
The shells will fit from approx 4kgs to 15kgs, which will see most children fitting them from around birth-4 weeks through to toilet training.
The best part about our Bubblebubs Candies is the 2 row side snap configuration. It is this configuration that allows the nappy to fit comfortably on the smallest baby right through to chunkiest of toddlers. As it is side snap wing droop is non-existent and the 2 rows of snaps allow for a great fit around the legs and the waist which will ensure that everything is contained.
It also means there are no rise snaps to adjust making it the easiest one size nappy on the market to use.
For Further Infomation click below: